Available in two different colours.
Made of biodegradable polyactide, but they are not water soluble.
The metal tape inside measures cm/mm (78" / 2 m long) and has a metal strip at the end which prevents the tape from entering the case.
Because Cocoknits is committed to avoiding plastic wherever possible, items are manufactured from PLA, a 100% biodegradable plant fiber (similar to the Needle Gauge, but not water soluble).
The absence of a locking mechanism keeps them 100% plastic-free and reduces the likelihood of breakage.
Each tape measure is packaged in a reusable linen drawstring bag to minimize packaging waste.
- Made of PLA - 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets, or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic (this product can get wet; it is NOT water soluble)
- Packaged individually in a linen drawstring bag with Cocoknits logo
- Metal tab to keep tape from retracting into the body of the tape measure
- No locking mechanism keeps them 100% plastic-free and reduces the likelihood of breakage
- casing: 2.5 x 2 x .5" (6.5 x 5 x 1.27 cm)
- metal tape: 78" / 2 m long
How to Use
The tape measure does not have a locking mechanism, so hold the metal tab or the tape at the body to keep it extended.